A cup of coffee is a daily ritual for most of us. Those who love coffee can not start the day without it. He is known for the particular method of manufacture and delivery of serving. Makes it easy to chat and some would even say that a cup of coffee accompanies any gossip!
Greek delight enhances the whole experience an excellent feeling: Hot coffee with thick cream, some greek delight and our bodies refreshed!
The sweet taste of loukoumi makes contrast with the bitter taste of coffee – and this is especially important for those who drink their coffee without sugar!
Water is important customary to serve coffee with a glass of water. Have you ever wondered why? Drinking water before coffee helps your taste buds to feel the real taste of coffee and drinking water after helps you rinse your throat from any traces of sediment.
One by one the steps for a delicious Greek!
1. Take a clean and dry coffee pot with a dry throat. Fill the pot with so many cups of water (preferably lukewarm) and those coffees that we want to build.
2. With the special spoon put a spoonful Loumidis for every cup of sugar and as much desire.
3. Then place the pot on medium fire center to heat the entire pot and stir slowly until dissolved coffee and sugar (attention after this point should not mix the coffee again).
4. Once the coffee begins to inflate, to remove the fire and hit the pot 2-3 times light in the counter. Then bloated coffee settles for a while.
5. Return the pot immediately on the fire and when the coffee begins to inflate again, to remove from fire, wait a few seconds and slowly we serve the classic cup of Greek coffee.
Variations of Greek coffee …
This is the usual Greek coffee, and are some of the best known «variations» of:
Meraklidikos : heavy 2-3 tablespoons
Light: 1/2 – 1 tablespoon
sweet: 2-4 tablespoons sugar
Medium: 1 tablespoon sugar
Yes-No: 1/2 tablespoon sugar
Heavy sweet : three scoops of coffee and sugar
Glyky boiled: 2 tablespoons sugar