let’s talk about the capital of Crete
Heraklion is the largest city of Crete and one of Greece’s major urban centers. Is a lively university town with outstanding historical landmarks and an engaging and energetic atmosphere. The visitors could feel its energy from the moment of them first step foot in it.
Get the chance to visit important destinations in Heraklion, which are very close to our village!
- Archaeological Museum of Heraklion
- Historical Museum of Crete
- Museum of Natural History
- Knossos palace
- Archeological site of Tilissos
- Monasteries: St Irene of Krousonas, Savathiana of Rodia
- Botis Thalassinos Art Gallery in Tilissos
- Villages nearby: Tilissos, Kroussonas, Fodele, Anogia, Axos
- Beaches : Ammoudara, Lygaria, Agia Pelagia, Karteros
- Cretan Aquarium