HEALTH & SAFETY
safety policy of the company
The company's quality policy consists in principle of fully meeting customers' requirements regarding the safety of the products offered in the display areas of the unit. To this end we choose with a sense of responsibility our suppliers, we make sure that the conditions of production, storage and transportation of products are in accordance with international practice, we invest in the information and training of our staff, while at the same time we developed a HACCP system according to the international standard ISO 22000 that includes activities from the delivery of raw materials to the disposition of our products in the restaurant.
All of us, management and employees of the company, because we believe in continuous improvement, are committed to the following goals:
- The faithful implementation and continuous improvement of the ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System
- The continuous training of staff to ensure a high level of know-how and to make everyone aware of food safety
- The continuous improvement of our practices
- Maintaining the communication channels we have created with our suppliers and customers
- Ensuring all necessary resources to maintain and update the system and improve facilities, equipment and the working environment
- Monitoring all indicators set related to the safety of the products supplied
- A commitment to comply with legal and regulatory provisions and with bilaterally agreed customer requirements for the safety and quality of the services provided products.
We believe that all this results not only in the best possible image of the company in the market, but also a sense of pride and satisfaction for all of us, Management and employees, who are working on the progress of Traditional Tourist Enterprises S.A. "AROLITHOS".